Saturday, August 14, 2010

Its coming together!

My wonderful husband tried his hand at installing hardwood floors and he did a great job. This was the first time he had ever done flooring and it wasn't as easy as we thought. This floor is a floating "quick click" style flooring. Sounds easy... Getting started was very frustrating but finally it came together and got a little easier. It took several days to finish but he did it! The tile floor was also installed but we had help. I actually did a little tile work myself.
One thing that I was disappointed about was that I was not able to use the light fixture in the dining room that I wanted. We ordered the fixture and when it came in it was way too large for the space. Fortunately, I was able to find another light that is just perfect for the room.
The inside is coming together and looking great and soon we will start on the outside. The out side will need painting and replacing a few pieces of wood. Once that is all done then I can say "FOR SALE!"



No comments:

Post a Comment