Friday, May 14, 2010

Now the Fun Begins!

Here are some pictures of the tile that I am considering using in the kitchen and bathrooms. I would love to know your opinions on which one you like. My camera does not take the greatest pictures. So, it is hard to tell how nice they look by the photos. We still have several things to do before we actually get to tile and all the fun stuff. First we have to hook up the electrical, put in central heat and air, move around some plumbing and other things. I just can't wait until all of this comes together so that you can see the end result.

Ok, so number 1, 2, or 3?

2 comments:

  1. Hey Kandance, I love this house...the kitchen sink is the same kind of sink we had in the house that i grew up in. I think I like title #3. I have bookmarked your blog so I can follow this little project of yours & Beto's. I also wanted to tell you that the family pictures you put on facebook were beautiful, Issac is getting so big & Sofia is beautiful.
    Lisa Fortner

    ReplyDelete